Athletes around the world use flotation to prepare for and recover from sports activities. While you may think that lying on your bed or sofa would give your muscles a rest, gravity is still applying vast amounts of stress on various parts of the body. Your body must maintain tone while holding itself against that gravity.
While floating, however, you are able to experience the lowest state of gravity – without leaving Earth. This total relaxation gives every muscle a break from fighting gravity, and the benefits can be startling.
Floating as part of your Sports Recovery:
- Speeds recovery from injuries, sore joints and muscles
- Reduces Lactic Acid build up
- Rapidly eliminates fatigue
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation
- Reduces cortisol levels
- Relaxes the mind
- Improves concentration/focus
- Improves oxygen circulation
We have specials as well as packages on floating … get signed up today!